Monday, April 19, 2010

a few things are new..

number one:
wait for it....I took the christmas tree down last week!
6 months later, don't judge.
number two:
I officially took on my husband's name!
changed my name this weekend.
371 days later.
bout time
number three:
we just celebrated our ONE YEAR anniversary!
yay we made it ;)
I love chris so much more everyday.
I cannot believe how much we have learned and how far we have came.
we finally feel like we are starting to get the hang of things,
marriage is so hard but so rewarding.
couldn't ask to go through life with any one else.
number four:
I graduate in 4 weeks!! yay!
this summer we are moving to Buffalo, New York for Chris' work.
he leaves this weekend and I will leave a month later when I graduate :(
booooohoooo!
I cannot wait to be done with school and officially be a massage therapist!
I hope the time goes faster than ever!
(chris and I recently took the trax into SLC, so fun!)

5 comments:

Chris Barborka said...

I like reading your blog :)

Corybander said...

New yoke! Have a wonderful time, Utah will miss you both. A wonderful Massage Therapist :)be well.

Kira said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kira And James Morris said...

OH my goodness! i had no idea you were moving! thats so sad. You me and Jess need to get together (perhaps.....when your honey leaves and do a good cheering up girls night with chocolate and the works!) Promise ull visit! AND... im so proud of you for completing school--almost. Hehe. Love you lets keep in touch k?

Anonymous said...

That was a hella cute post. High five on putting the tree down. Impressive! hee hee. I'm going to miss you soooooooo much!!! You guys will have a great summer and be so busy that it'l go fast. Hurry back to me ok?!! OK! xoxoxoxo