Saturday, June 26, 2010

well hello!!

Hi everyone! as you can see I changed my blog! yay
I have had a lot of changes lately...
last week of May..
became a massage therapist! woohoo!
these are the people I spent almost
every second of the last seven months with,
feels weird not be with them any more...they quickly become like family.
the same last week of May...
packed up our house and drove away to new york for the sumer.
Kuzko stayed in his first hotel on the way!
he was a bit nervous sometimes..
break in the middle of who knows where
We were staying in Buffalo this time.
actually, technically we were in a little town called
Cheektowaga-right outside of Buffalo.
view of niagara from US side looking at canada
**I'll put photos on another post of our Niagara Falls outing.
anywho, things didn't go as planned and/or promised
by the company chris was working for..
so we looked for other jobs and were blessed
by a very good full time (normal) job in
Austin, Texas. so...
the second week of June...
packed up again drove away to texas. yeehaw!
PEACE OUT SUMMER SALES!
we stayed with Chris' family
(whom we haven't seen since last year)
while we looked at what feels like
every single apartment in Austin for a few days.
eventually we found a place the three of us are very happy with.
so now we are just getting all settled
thank you to the local IKEA and Craigslist.
kuzko making himself cozy on our craigslist steal! I love our new couches!
we are excited to start making some moolah and
to have some new adventures!!
photos from summer of '09 in Austin

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI!!! HOW did I miss this post earlier. such silliness. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new couches! super cute yo. the little dog seems to like them. I want to see more pics of your place?! So far it looks way cute. Are you liking things there? What are you going to do with all your stuff here?? Im really happy for you guys to be somewhere you like. Love ya sis. call me

Sherlyn T said...

Love the couches!