Monday, December 28, 2009

our first fire!!!!!

we finally made a fire in our house! (when i say "we".. i mean "he")
It was so exciting.
I hadn't had a real crackling fire in a house for years. At my parents you just flip a switch...it's still pretty awesome but not as cool as a homemade one! Thank goodness for husbands. He made the fire and then we drank hot cocoa and played games. so much fun. I dont know how often we will be able to make them though :( The house smelled like it went on a camping trip afterwards.
oh yeah, I thought i'd post a photo of our tree too! yay for Christmas!

3 comments:

sasha said...

how cute! and fire place is the best. seriously. there is nothing quiet like it.

Tamie said...

first tree...first fire....you're two are cute "firsties" hope you had a great "first" christmas together as a family! miss you!

aubreyannie said...

i love your pretty tree and that big bow on top! gorgeous!