Saturday, December 19, 2009

taste testing

you know those little buckets with every one's business cards in them?
they say if you want to win something then put your card in..but you usually never hear back.
My Mom put my Dad's card in the other day and they actually called!!! They won an All you can eat taste tester dinner for 8 people! so exciting! Noodles is one of my absolute favorite places to begin with! I go there VERY often and I introduced it to my whole family... SO i was thrilled. way to go mom. So, last night we went (they actually let 9 1/2 of us come :D). They brought us just about everything on the menu and as much of it as we could eat! They brought us random dishes and let us request whatever we wanted, we even got to take the extras home to eat later!
I must say, my favorite dish is still Pesto Cavatappi..nothing can top that craving for me.
By the end, ALL of us were stuffed the BRIM, even the babies!
Carlie even said, "I am so stuffed I might die...or explode...but then if i exploded i would probably die after." haha
I would recommend Noodles and Company to anyone!
I've never had a bad experience there, they are so good to their customers!
p.s. I got the photo off Google their website. Sorry no photos of us, we were all too busy eating!

4 comments:

sasha said...

lucky!! i never win anything.
maybe i should start putting my business cards in those jars. or maybe i should make a business card before that.... yeaaaah.....

Anonymous said...

Ha ha! That is SO great!! I am jealous!! Remember when all you would eat there was the Mac and Cheese? Noodles always reminds me of you! I miss you and love you very dearly, best friend!! :)

Corybander said...

Congratulations Sydney! An Inspiration, truly, for all who love noodles ;). I am so glad you could all go and have fun!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! way to quote me yo! that was so yum