Thursday, July 1, 2010

welcome to texas!

oh brother..

so yesterday evening we walked out to our car
(to go see eclipse, shhh)
to find glass everywhere
and our GPS gone.

looks like somebody thought they needed our gps more than us.

(they obviously haven't met me...ask carlie)

this happened in broad daylight!
weirdos.

I think I watch too much 24 and dexter...
It makes me want to take things into my own hands
..but i'll have to resist.
although....I'm pretty sure I found OUR gps posted on craigslist...

on a lighter note,
chris and I went kayaking the other day.
so therapeutic...

(we were too busy enjoying to take photos until the way home)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

True about the GPS. I'd say you'd be fine but now you live in B.F.E. soooo. . . . I'd recomend Chris drive everywhere. From another point of view:WTF!!!!!!! Someone stole your Gps???!?!? Such hookers! and then you saw it on craigs list? What did you do? Did you call them and yell at them??

aubreyannie said...

i would have replied to the ad on craiglist. seriously. just to see meet them. sorry!! :(