i know, sad! why getting him neutered? well, he's almost a year and a half, we didn't want to but his behavior is getting a little out of hand etc and so it just needed to happen :( poor little man.
OH MY LAND!! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! He is too cute! I adore him. Miss you guys. BTW your hair in that pic is super cute! That was a year ago right?? I want to see a recent pic of you girlie. p.s. lets have a 4 hours morning talk again soon. xoxo
6 comments:
oh my gosh. syd, this pic seriously could be on a calendar of cutest dogs in the world.
haha i love you sasha, you're so sweet!
oh sad! why?
i know, sad! why getting him neutered?
well, he's almost a year and a half, we didn't want to but his behavior is getting a little out of hand etc and so it just needed to happen :( poor little man.
OH MY LAND!! That is the funniest thing I've ever seen! He is too cute! I adore him. Miss you guys. BTW your hair in that pic is super cute! That was a year ago right?? I want to see a recent pic of you girlie. p.s. lets have a 4 hours morning talk again soon. xoxo
what a little shabeeter deeter dog.
Post a Comment