Saturday, June 26, 2010

niagara falls.

riding the maid of the mist was pretty exciting!
I'm not going to lie...
once again Hollywood does make everything WAY cooler!
have you ever seen Bruce Almighty?? i was hoping to get way more wet, ya know when he has to go live and do a piece on the maid of the mist and gets soaking wet?? haha
It was still an awesome adventure..I was prob too busy taking pictures to 'soak' it all in. I tend to do that a lot..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sweet pics bro! I love it. I kept thinking about Bruce all mighty when I was looking at the pics. hahaha. Glad you mentioned it. AND!! Thanks for the post card!!! I forgot to text you or call you and tell you THANKS!!! That was soooo nice of you guys. Its on our frig. Hope you doing well. love you guys. Bye.

Sherlyn T said...

It looks beautiful! How fun!