this year our Halloween was pretty boring..
we didn't do anything.
I went to a couples party by my self while chris was out of town haha
I wore my friend's husband's nurse scrubs...it was pretty fun!
last year I was a monkey! and chris was Chris Farley..super last minute.
photo from Halloween 2009
What I am REALLY excited for is THANKSGIVING!
I am going to miss my mom's amazing cooking
and my whole family but
it will be fun to have a thanksgiving with chris' family.
I am going to be especially thankful this month!!!
(p.s. I have cooked a meal almost every single night this week!
we have officially stopped eating out. I am thankful for a very non-picky husband because I have been trying new things (everything is new to me..this is a major first) everyday and I don't know about some things.. but chris is always so happy! like tonight..I am making Lasagna in the crock pot...I really hope it turns out edible )
xoxox
4 comments:
Oh my glory, syd!! Nick was Chris Farley this year and he did the chippendales thing, complete with a dance equipped with strobe lights and butt crack for my whole family!! Ha ha! I miss you and love you very much! :)
That is so awesome that you guys aren't eating out anymore! Good call! That is wonderfully fabuluous that you are cooking. Especially in the crock pot. Way to work it girl. Let me know whow it turns out. I do love that the Barborski boys aren't too picky with there eatingness. loves ya lots and lots syderzz
ok. i know this blog post was way back in november {what's up with that?? blog more, you.} but your hair is soooo much more cuter than mine. i am loving my short hair..loving how simple it is to style and get ready in the morning. and with three kids that is VITAL. love you, syd! xo
https://www.maxmanroe.com/pinjaman-modal-usaha.html
Post a Comment