Thursday, July 23, 2009

from San Antonio to Amarillo...

wedding...honeymoon {i'll post photos soon}...TEXAS!
we had a fun and adventurous summer in San Antonio...
We got a baby and named him Kuzko.
so tuckered out after being groomed for the first time 
We went Kayaking in downtown Austin a few times.
we rented a jet ski in Austin
we ate at the River Walk down town San Antonio
we ALWAYS have Blue Bell ice cream in our freezer (Yum!)
we went to Sea World lots of time with our season passes!
We saw the largest bat colony in the world take off in down town Austin
we went boating with the Bergam's in Lake Travis..I think thats the name..
and Chris wake boarded! 
I made sure I had a full hubby..well, sometimes..
Chris played Halo at Brett and Carlie's and they connected the TV to some other tech's apartment with a cord that hung across the apartment building. I got home to find this and knew exactly what was going on...you have to know them..
there were much other fun adventures..
 and then it came time to move 8 hours North to AMARILLO
 I think its beautiful here. it storms often, and i LOVE IT!
the sky looks amazing when the dark clouds come in over the HUGE sky.
I took these photos from my apartment deck. There is not much to do here but I really like the town so far (maybe just because I know I will only be here for just a few more weeks). it has been really good for my head to move around and see different scenery. Chris and I will be moving back to Utah at the end of August to start real life....wish us luck!! 

No comments: